Wednesday 8 June 2016

Night Illusion Unitard


Look at this unitard, how gorgeous? Thanks to the amazing asos for this beautiful piece, unfortunately this particular design is sold out but there's a very similar one with a different sequin design, you will find links below.

Meanwhile. let's take a minute to appreciate this lovely piece. From the sequins to the beads, to the skin color material and to the tribal looking design. Figured what hair style can I have on to simmer down the already busy design, decided to opt for conrows, apparently I've always wanted to have this on but I later decided to and I don't think I like this neither would I do this hair style again. lol. This look is pretty cool for the night vibes and I'm sure wearing it again and again and again. lol.

Have a good one guys, links below


















Unitard: Asos Similar
Sandal: Stuart Weitzman Here
Purse: Inc International Concept Similar

7 comments:

  1. Toun please give bra and shapewear recommendations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said ' I don't think I like this neither would I do this hair style again'. Such honesty! But it really isn't that bad o. I like the hair on you. The unitard is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love,love and love this outfit.*muahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary, but nice! Mamacruzz blog Nigeria was here to hills @ my girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I buy this from youuu 😫

    ReplyDelete