Thursday 17 March 2016

WE NOW TAKE ADVERTS! YAAAYY!



Hello lovely people, I'm sure y'all are wondering why i decided to bring the adverts back, oh well, y'all made me reconsider. lol

So, over the years, I've been getting emails from people asking me if I advertise and I always give them a no. But recently, I've been having people email me for advert purposes and now I'm deciding to give it a shot finally, so here we are, we now take adverts.

If you are interested in advertising your business on my blog, side banners, entire blog page cover, or posts? Kindly send an email to adstounaj@gmail.com and we'll take it from there.

So dear viewers, make sure you spread the word and let's keep that email popping..
Meanwhile, new blog post up soon. Have a good one. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment