Saturday 19 March 2016

Touch of drama


Everything right in a detailed/busy top. I'm a lover of anything detailed. But when wearing a detailed top, skirt, dress etc, always make sure you tone it down with simple accessories (if necessary). Take for instance, I'm wearing a busy top, couldn't have done it better than making sure my trousers didn't have a pinch of drama. If you notice in the pictures, there were some I had accessories on (neck piece/sunglasses) and there were some I was just bare. I prefer the bare ones more than accessorizing, but both can still be done depending on your preference. Also, I had my hair packed up. Wearing especially a dramatic top with your hair down can make you appear clumsy, more so, hair packed will give a better view of the top, who agrees? Simple sometimes does it, but when you want a touch of drama, make sure a larger part of your outfit is simple. Have a good one guys, xo












 




Top: Nasty Gal
Pants: Zara (old)
Shoe: Christian Louboutin
Accessories: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment