Monday 7 September 2015

I'M BACK!!!



FEELS REALLY GOOD TO BE BACK (had to put that in capital letters because I'm literally screaming it). It's been how many months? SOLID 5 MONTHS. OMG! Can't believe I stayed away for so long, but I guess most of you know why especially if you are following me on instagram (@tounaj). Nothing can be compared to the beautiful gift God Almighty blessed me with, I can't even explain how overjoyed I am, I'll be forever grateful and indebted to God for her. 

So. how have y'all been? It's been a very long time I must confess. Some people have been sending me emails as regards my weight loss, oh well, I gained 167lbs during pregnancy and two weeks after pregnancy I lost almost 27lbs without exercise. Unbelievable right? Oh yes I lost without exercise. The thing is I breastfed and still, during my pregnancy I didn't really have the appetite to eat my own food so that lasted till after pregnancy so the first few weeks I wasn't eating as much. But now, I'm 149lbs, oops! but I'm killing it down with exercise which I recently started, I also got introduced to waist trainer by a friend and I just started ''training my waist''. So let's see how that would work out. But I must tell you, I'm not a fan of waist training, it's really uncomfortable, I can hardly sit with it on. But I've heard a lot of good stories about it, so I guess I'll have to cope with the discomfort, Meanwhile, I got my waist trainer from Ann Cherry .

Do you know all things flared are really in? I've always loved flared pants and will always love flare in every design. OK! nuff said, need to go now, have a good one and kindly repost this.

PS: Ignore my sweaty face, it was quite hot yesterday. lol































Top from BCBGMAXAZRIA
Jacket from BCBGMAXAZRIA
Belt from BCBGMAXAZRIA
Pants from Zara
Shoes from Christian Louboutin
Purse from River Island
Accessories from Zara

5 comments:

  1. Yay... finally😊😊welcome back i should say and congratulations as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is stunning. Like an action figure in a chic way. Really love it but its your makeup that's that gets all the stars. Keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look amazing and congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure this explains ur long absence... mehn, I missed u... Got tired of refreshing ur blog 4 new posts but so glad u r here now... Welcome and Congratulations Toun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed you though. Congrats on your baby

    ReplyDelete