Tuesday 28 October 2014

MONROE


YES!!!
''If you are going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty'' - Marilyn Monroe
Hello lovely people, how are you guys? Hope beautiful?
I'm particularly in love with this outfit, in my opinion, this outfit is everything, let me start with the lovely upas cape jacket I got from BCBGMAXAZRIA, hmm, I'm totally obsessed, they got this one so right. The skirt is also from them. I love this skirt, it's highly appealing and sexy, the opened slit is just my thing. So, I guess the most obvious thing in this post is this 130mm hot chick by Christian Louboutin, unfortunately, it's sold out. But I must warn you. this chick might be hot, but it's definitely going to give you a very tough time, I'll advice you go a full size up if interested. Hmm. the lace bralet is from Guess and quite revealing especially if your cup is big, didn't have no choice but to gently secure the cleavage. Lastly, my hair is super due but found a way to compress it, just thought having my hair packed all back would suit this outfit, what do you think? 
Have a good one.. xo

BTW: This outfit was on special order and we stopped orders on it, but should in case you are interested, send an email to tounajj@gmail.com







































Cape jacket by BCBGMAXZARIA
Skirt by BCBGMAXAZRIA
Shoe by Christian Louboutin
Top  by Guess
Accessories by ALDO

7 comments:

  1. amazing dress, amazing hair, amazing body..... you're killing me softly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style always on point. my first time commenting yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything about this look, from the bralet to the cape blazer/jacket
    J'adore :)

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit screams HOTNESS!!!
    http://sassysaffy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toun am a big fan and i am addicted to your blog but i hardly comment. I cant help but comment today, you are gorgeous, i love your carriage and i heart your look always. BTW i am your namesake. xoxo

    ReplyDelete