Sunday 22 June 2014

Tropical


It was a quite casual Friday for me in this denim and crop shirt. how colorful is this outfit?
How are my viewers doing? and how's the weekend going? Mine is going just fine. Have you been to the store lately? If you haven't then you are missing, we are on sales on 95% items. And we are already running dry, sales ends on the 25th of June, why not check out the store at 113 awolowo way Ikeja or call 07044002092.
It's indeed a late post and now is the time to retire to my bed, this body needs some rest. Good night loves and have a great one. xo
And now it's morning, couldn't get this up till now, was deciding what picture should come first. lol





























Top from Toun AJ store
Denim from Toun AJ store
Hat by Mango
Shoes by ALDO
Bag from  Toun AJ store
Belt from Toun AJ store

4 comments:

  1. U are my fashion icon much love from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so chic dear
    love this look

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit
    You're my fashion lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!
    http://myshekere.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete