Thursday 19 June 2014

Soft Block

 How are my viewers doing? and thanks for the super support y'all gave me, I really appreciate all of the comments and emails.
SO back to blogging, I wore this outfit today and believe me, I felt so bloated, you know that ''precious time'' that makes you feel unnecessarily bloated and heavy. It was one heavy day for me.
Hope you guys are having a good week and planning well for the weekend? Also, don't forget the store is on sales which started today 19th June and ends wednesday 25th June. You don't wanna miss out, drop by the store 113 awolowo way Ikeja Lagos so you won't miss the amazing offer. Have a good one guys...xo









 Dress from Toun AJ store
Jacket by Zara
Shoes by Christian Louboutin
Accessories from Toun AJ store

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your loss hun, may God give you the fortitude to bear.
    you look gorgeous don think you look bloated.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous .
    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blazer.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please accept my heartfelt condolences
    https://sassysaffy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete