Wednesday 18 June 2014

In memory...

Hello ladies, it's been a long time I know it, I took to instagram over a week ago to announce my absense due to a huge loss I had in my life. But we thank God for it all, he gives and he takes.
I apologize for the silence and also to let you know we are back on now + sales starts tomorrow 19th thursday at the store 113 awolowo way (beside mobil airport hotel) Ikeja, Lagos, 20% off items. Be there and don't forget to tell a friend to tell a friend, valid till 25th June. 
Have a good one and stay blessed. xo












Top by zara
Skousers by zara
Jacket by zara
Sandals by River Island
Accessories from Toun AJ store (sold out)

5 comments:

  1. Omg I love your outfit
    The all white is superb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You killed this all white look, I love the layering and the cutout in the back. May God grant you piece in this time of lose.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for your loss dear
    you look good in this all white

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good in white. So sorry about your loss. The good Lord shall comfort you

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete