Wednesday 26 March 2014

Culottes-----The WIDE crop

Hello ladies, earlier in the week I had a terrible cold that explains the frown on my face, so much discomfort plus it was so sunny even though that was what I needed but it was painfully sunny and windy that also explains why I have my hair flying around, that pissed me off so bad and it caused me to frown more, lol. How's your week coming up? Culottes are a big trend now, they are the wide crop. I liked it even before it became a trend, but anyways, now it is. 

Hope you have a great day...xo












Jacket from Toun AJ store
Pants from Toun AJ store
Top from Toun AJ store
Shoe by Christian Louboutin
Purse by Chanel

5 comments:

  1. Do u sell your types of shoes and bags? Hermes, Celine, Chanel and all? Love the outfit might I add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top.
    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way u paired the yellow jacket and the torquoise shoes, not loving the crop top though!....

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete