Wednesday 15 January 2014

TOUN AJ STORE--------OPENING SOON......Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!


Hello lovely ladies. How have you all been? For me, I've been trying so hard to introduce you to a new 'idea'. Well, there's now a store, and it's called Toun AJ Store, are you as excited as I am?
Well, here is a sneak peek of what you should expect. The store is a boutique where you can shop for the trendiest, classy, rare, unique, affordable items you can ever think of. I'll bring to you what I show to you, whatever I wear will be found in my store, so you won't have to go through links again, all you'll need to do is walk into my store and buy off whatever you see, and I repeat, I'll bring to you what I show to you, whatever I put up either on my blog or instagram page, be sure to get it in my store,and yes that's a promise!

Secondly, Toun AJ Store would also involve sales from my clothing line ''Toun AJ Couture'', so all my designs will be displayed in one section of the store. I'm pretty excited because I'm actually happy to share this good news. 
The store will open in no time, the opening date, time and store location will be released as soon as the store is set. Please stay informed because the opening party will be opened to every one, I mean everyone!!! and I would be really excited and glad to meet some of my lovely readers and followers *winks* Please stay informed by following @tounajstore on instagram, and @tounaj on instagram.

Also note that I'll be MIA for the few days I'll be away to bring you the latest fashion finds. But I'll try all I can if I can, to be on my blog. But if I can't I'll definitely be active on my Instagram page @tounaj or @tounajstore. I'll put up all items on @tounajstore.

Have a good one people...xo

3 comments: