Sunday 1 December 2013

Fuchsia Panther

Happy new month and hello, regards from fuchsia panther, how are y'all preparing for the christmas holiday? I wore this outfit this weekend, and like I earlier said, I'm not  a big fan of pink. but I like fuchsia and the sweet pink. So, how did y'all enjoy your weekend? hope you are well prepared for the new week and the last month of the year? Have a good one ladies. xoxo
Outfit details down the page.













Suit by Zara
Shoe by Jean Michel-Cazabat
Shirt by First class




12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! Love everything. Gorgeous suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAuTE! For once, from head to toe, you DID that, nothing to nitpick, the textures, the whole outfit is well thought out and well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this outfit. You look fab.
    www.classymary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very beautiful.
    love the colour of your suit.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab! Cute Fushia suit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i mean, this is beautifully beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time of posting a comment, most times I just visit and keep my comments. You look good in this color and its a refreshing change from ur normal looks, which most times involve shades of black, brown and gold. I love the outfit and the scarf detail. The shoes are to die for. Pls can I see a smile in the next update?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Refreshing! Love d scarf detail and d entire combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this suit! I have the same exact pant suit and I cant wait to rock it as well. Fabulous choice!

    femmebyyele.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete