Saturday 16 November 2013

Lingerie-style Skirt


Hello ladies, yea I know it's been a minute, we are working on something bigger, God willing. So, how did y'all spend your week? mine was action packed just like I predicted. Do you know there are alot of designs now in the lingerie style? This skirt is one of them, it has the lingerie lace at the bottom part, I'm not a big lover of floral, but I really like this one esp because of the lace. So what do you think? Hope you like them..Have a good one people..xoxo










Top by Zara
Skirt by Zara
Jacket by Zara
Sandals by River Island

5 comments:

  1. Simple and stunning. U held your stomach unconsciously about 3 times, "CONGRATULATIONS".
    http://www.rutchie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear..nice blog... am following pls follow back http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your style, you kill it every single time. This is one of my favourite looks of yours. you nailed it big time.
    mookeh.blogspot.ca
    IG: mukealison

    ReplyDelete