Tuesday 16 April 2013

Men tees on men denim...

Hello dolls? I've been trying for so many hours now to upload these pictures, but atleast I was able to upload some and also, it's been a busy week for me.....Well, Its amazing how you can put together men's outfit and still look chicky. I'm wearing men's tees and denim, complimented this look with this female sleeveless embellished jacket, the hat and my newbiesssss, yaaaaaayyy, my gorgeous burgundy sandals, I told you I'll be doing a lot of burgundy..lol.
So what do you think? Do you like my shoes? Have a good one dolls...cheers...xoxo










Men's tee: AX
Denim by: Firetrap Blackseal
Shoes by: Buffalo London
Blazer by: H&M
Hat by: H&M

7 comments:

  1. This is to the VS lady, I'm sorry I mistakenly deleted your comment. Dear, why not try a shirt inside instead of a camisole. And if u want s camisole, I need to know the colours of your blazer and skirt. As for the head piece, try top fashion store, call. 08094001159. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just live your sense of style and also the fact that you are God fearing. Nice one baby, keep the ball rolling. Ul go places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dey r both black,I mean d skirt nd blazer.wot abt d shoe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can use a cream shirt or camisole, a green shirt or red. And use black shoes. If u are using a white or cream shirt, you can simply use another colour of shoe, red, blue, orange... Cheers!

      Delete
  4. Not bad but me no like....I want 2 see u rock em shoes on a better outfit....lovey shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit but I would have loved it if you paired the outfit with your wedge snickers. All the same you look gorge fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete